Holidays can offer such variety!
Our inclusive services
Feeling good, pampering your tastebuds, and enjoying life is all included in the rate. Discover the numerous inclusive services at Gartenhotel Moser.
Wellness & regeneration
- Indoor pool with whirlpool, neck massage jets, counter-current system, and baby pool
- Outdoor pool with water slide, children’s pool, and whirlpool
- Spacious “Arbor Vitae” sauna world with steam bath, infrared cabin, Finnish sauna, bio and herbal sauna, ice fountain, experience shower, relaxation areas, and natural bathing pond.
- “Anima” exercise room for yoga, meditation, and more
- Large garden with plenty of sun loungers and parasols
- Spa Penthouse with massages and treatments for a fee
- Rich breakfast buffet from 7.30 a.m. to 11 a.m. with top-quality South Tyrolean specialities, freshly squeezed fruit juices, egg dishes prepared in the show kitchen according to your wishes, and more
- “Little light lunch” from our show kitchen from 12.30 p.m. to 2.30 p.m.
- Varied afternoon buffet of cakes and desserts from 3 p.m. to 5 p.m.
- 5-course evening menu with excellent salad selection from the buffet from 7 p.m. to 8.30 p.m.
- Children’s buffet at the children’s club or in the restaurant
- Themed evenings with dessert buffet, fish appetiser buffet, barbecue, and more
Children & teens
- Childcare for children from the age of 3 on 6 to 7 days a week
- Upon request: couch, cot or extra bed, baby phone, changing table, bottle warmer, nappy bin, kettle
- Fully equipped kitchen with washing machine
- Outdoor playground with sandpit, climbing tower with bridge, slide, swings, and playhouse
- Climbing wall, play castle with softball cannons
- Kids’ cinema and theatre
- Cosy reading corner
- Teenie programme in the summer months
- Ping pong, table football, beach volleyball court, multipurpose playing field (football, basketball, etc.)
- Babysitter for our littlest guests (upon request and for a fee)
Sport and leisure
- Daily fitness programme with our yoga and fitness coaches: Nordic walking, aqua gym, yoga, meditation sessions, mindfulness training, and forest bathing
- Football and basketball court, beach volleyball court
- Guided hikes and bike tours
- Gym open around the clock
- Moser’s “bike fleet”: mountain bikes and e-bikes (for a fee), free rental of kids’ bikes
- Bike cellar and workshop
- Free garage for cars, motorbikes, and bikes
- 11 charging stations for electric cars
- Rowing boats, canoes, and stand-up paddling equipment at the large Lago di Monticolo/Montiggler See lake
- Weekly musical entertainment by local bands
- Weekly leisure programme such as classic-car wine tours, wine tastings, sunrise hikes, and more
- Newspapers, magazines, and journals at the wine and reading corner