Montiggl village church
Montiggl church, also known as the "Church of the Three Holy Kings", adorns the village centre of Montiggl. The late-Gothic chapel was built in 1470, and includes a ribbed vault. On the northern side is the tower, topped with a low pyramid roof from 1518.
The bell dates back to the year 1505. Early Baroque and Renaissance styles can be found in the church, whilst the altar is in the Baroque style.